It is essential that Business Motor Vehicle finance is structured to ensure the business maximizes it’s tax allowances. For this reasons there are different types of finance available depending on the need of the business.
Once we know what your business requires in the area of motor vehicle finance we will be able to direct you to the type of finance most suited to your business.
Below are details of these options but the best one for your business will depend on your individual situation so contact us now.
* No equity needed – 100% funded.
* Repayments are usually fully tax deductible.
* Repayments can be structured to suit you, the borrower, and maximize allowable tax deductions.
* Motor vehicle owned by the lender and leased to you.
* A residual payment is structured into the contract.
* Upon completion of the contract you will have the following options:
a)Purchase the vehicle for the Residual value;
b) Re-finance the residual amount for an extended term; or
c) Trade the vehicle, pay out the residual and retain the difference
COMMERCIAL HIRE PURCHASE:
* Equity can be used or 100% funded.
* Business tax deductions may be claimed on interest repayments and vehicle depreciation.
* You have ownership of the vehicle upon final payment.
* Interest and depreciation may be claimed.
* Vehicle is owned by you – the borrower.
* Get GST back upfront as GST is built into the purchase
* Employee can get to choose the vehicle and benefit from any equity in the vehicle.
* Portable between employers allowing employment flexibility.
* A three-way agreement – lender, employer, employee
* Tax effective as the employer makes payments from the employee’s pre-tax income (Salary sacrificing)
* Suitable for companies that have a fleet of vehicles.
* Maintenance of vehicles can be included in the lease.
* Can be a standard lease where the borrower is responsible for the residual or an operating lease where the lender in responsible for the residual..