We all know that property investment can be an excellent form of wealth creation. Unfortunately, for the majority of people, their residential property will be the only property that they will ever own, despite the fact that they could quite easily have one or more investment properties creating wealth for them.
Our experience over the years has shown us that the majority of people under achieve when it comes to building a property portfolio that’s capable of providing them with a residual income which allows them to maintain the same lifestyle in retirement that they enjoyed through their working years. This usually occurs because of one of the following reasons:
– They don’t think that they will qualify
– They don’t think that they will be able to afford the loan
– They don’t believe that they have enough savings to purchase another property
– They didn’t have the right mindset.
How we help you grow your Property Portfolio
We all know that no two people are alike and that everyone has different goals and different financial capabilities. We also know that virtually everyone that we meet and work with would like to make their money work harder for them. The aim is to retire either owning their residential property outright or at least with enough capital so that their current lifestyle is not compromised significantly.
When we meet with you, the first thing we do is take the time to understand your current financial situation and to understand what your future financial needs will be during both your working years and then into your retirement years. Once we understand where you’re currently at, what your current financial scenario is and what your goals will be, we then set about working with you to design an individual plan that will show you a path to achieving your goals.
Now depending where you are at, this may involve the following:
– Assisting you in obtaining and structuring the most suitable loan to enable you to purchase your first property. We’ll then show you how to build equity and reduce debt to allow you to quickly acquire a second property.
– If you already have a suitable loan we’ll teach you how to implement strategies that will accelerate the reduction of your debt to a level that will allow you to qualify for an investment loan.
– Analyse your situation and show you what you need to achieve to enable you to purchase your 1st investment property.
– Structure your loans in the correct manner to ensure that you retain the utmost flexibility to allow you to minimise costs and grow your portfolio. A correctly structured loan is vital for success.
– Assist or educate you in the property selection process.
– Ensure that you obtain the maximum tax deductions that you’re entitled to.
– Advise and educate you on acquisition structures and asset protection.
Most people with a little focus and the right knowledge should be able to own their investment properties outright by the time they decide to retire!
Now we understand that this may seem like a big claim, and it may not be achievable by everyone, however, we know that if you have a plan and are focussed on this goal it’s very achievable. We see all types of people achieving amazing results.
The most important thing in this process is to take the first step which is really pretty simple – get on the phone or send an email to request a time to have a chat with us to discuss your situation.
Freedom is closer than what you think!
Contact Us now to discuss your options for purchasing an investment property